Windows 1803 reports outdated TPM firmware versions, including on the TPM 2 module I had from Asus (TPM-M R2.0) (containing the Infinite 9665 chipset).
This get rid of the error/warning you have to upgrade the firmware of the TPM chip. This is quite difficult and requires some fiddling.
The security warning is defined as ADV170012 | Vulnerability in TPM could allow Security Feature Bypass
- Disable bitlocker in Windows
- Reboot the PC and open the BIOS
- Next step is to disable TPM in the bios
- Reboot again and start Windows
- Download and unpack the following package: ftp://ftp.supermicro.com/driver/TPM/9655FW%20update%20package_1.4.zip
- Run DOS as administrator (cmd.exe)
TPMFactoryUpd.exe -update config-file -config TPM20_latest.cfg
- Reboot the system
- Open the bios and enable TPM
- Reset the TPM key
- Start Windows