For daily and periodic pc cleaning (Windows) I use the following tools:
With the 6.0 patch of World of Warcraft it`s time to update my list of favorite addons.
- Addon Control Panel
- Advanced Tradeskill Window
- Auctioneer Suite
- Deadly Boss Mods
- InFlight Taxi Timer
- Titan Panel
This mini guide describes how to install the WordPress Twenty Fifteen theme from the Subversion repository within the shell.
Inside the terminal screen, go to your WordPress installation directory and run the following commands:
svn co http://core.svn.wordpress.org/trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyfifteen/
To do this you need SSH/telnet support
Run the following commands in the terminal
curl -k -L https://raw.github.com/wp-cli/builds/gh-pages/phar/wp-cli.phar > wp-cli.phar
echo ‘alias wp=”php ~/wp-cli/wp-cli.phar”‘ >> ~/.bashrc
This short walkthrough describes how to install the Ubuntu Linux Kernel 3.17 (server and client) without compiling.
This guide should work with the latest version of Ubuntu Linux and most Ubuntu-based distributions including Mint. The included kernel files have been compiled using the generic Ubuntu configuration. The packages are available for 32 bits systems (I386+) and 64 bits (AMD64)
Installation Guide (GUI)
- Download the kernel headers package:
- And the appropriate package for your system
- And the accompanying compiled kernel image
- Install the files in the same order as downloaded above. So first install the headers (2 files) and finally the image (1 file).
- In the terminal run:
- Reboot and select the kernel from the bootloader menu
I will post the latest version of the 3.16 branch and 3.17 release candidates in comments below.