This guide describes how to back up your Microsoft Outlook 2010 email accounts (excluding your emails).
- Start > Run > regedit
- Locate the following path in your Registry Editor
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\Outlook
- Right click the Outlook directory in the left menu en choose Export
- Choose the directory where you want to save the data and choose an appropriate filename
- Press save and your done
Importing is as sample as 2 clicks!
- Open the registry file you saved earlier
- Press to accept the registry patch