This short walkthrough describes how to get the latest linux kernel version 3.2.0 working under Ubuntu Linux without having to compile it yourself.
This tutorial should work with the latest version of Ubuntu Linux (10.04 LTS, 11.04 and 11.10) and most distributions based on these versions of Ubuntu Linux including Mint.
The included kernel files have been compiled using the generic ubuntu configuration.
Note: ATI, Intel and NVIDIA drivers are automatically installed using DKMS, if you have these installed and up-to-date.
- Download the kernel headers package;
- And the appropriate package for your system
- And the accompanying compiled kernel;
- Install the files in the same order (else it won`t work!)
- In the terminal run:
- Reboot and select the kernel from the bootloader menu If it`s not there check all steps (and of course for errors)
The source can be found on www.kernel.org
I just finished updating my WooCommerce dutch translation. the current translation available at my github.com/Ramoonus/WooCommerce contains the dutch language (Nederlands, nl_NL) for WooCommerce 1.4.
If you have any feedback, please post it on this github page as an issue and I will look into it.
This guide describes how to back up your Microsoft Outlook 2010 email accounts (excluding your emails).
- Start > Run > regedit
- Locate the following path in your Registry Editor
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\Outlook
- Right click the Outlook directory in the left menu en choose Export
- Choose the directory where you want to save the data and choose an appropriate filename
- Press save and your done
Importing is as sample as 2 clicks!
- Open the registry file you saved earlier
- Press to accept the registry patch