RGraph is a HTML5 canvas graph library. It uses the HTML5 canvas tag to produce a wide variety of graph types. RGraph is covered by the RGraph License.
HTML5 canvas graphs are created in the users web browser, relieving your server of the job, meaning quicker graphs and less server load. If your server is nearing capacity this is an easy way to extend its life and speed up your website.
- Easy to use
- Permissive GPL license (ie free to use for any purpose)
- Capable of 50-60 different types of visualisation
- 2D and 3D chart support
- Great device support
- Excellent performance
- Import utilities for CSV files and Google Sheets
- Extensive documentation, examples and learning resources
- Great support from the RGraph team
From 1 October 2016 on, this plugin is no longer supported. Please use Powerpack instead.
Latest version: Download RGraph v4.5.6 [zip]
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Updated source to 4.5.6
- renamed js to libraries (back from previous version)
- code improvements
- Readme update
- Updated source to 4.1.4
- renamed libraries to js
- code cleanup
- Contains support for shortcode attributes like heigth, width and id. Example: [rgraph height=400 id=myCanvas width=250]
- Bugfix: html entities – Thanks to Jaco Theron from Starsites!
- Adds support for the [rgraph] shortcode.
- Removed Excanvas. Now a separate plugin.
- First version. Based on RGraph 04-06-2011 (stable)