It`s the last day of the year 2014. The perfect time to look at my personal goals for 2014, which I had set in the post Looking back and ahead (2013).
The goals I set for 2014 were (also see Half-Year Goal Review (2014) )
- Review books , atleast 1 a quarter
- Review other things than books
- Make music and release tracks (atleast 6)
- Contribute more code on GitHub (quality counts, not lines)
- Contribute more translations for WordPress plugins
Planning: W3 Total Cache, Pods, WooCommerce
- Blog more often and improve text quality
- Photograph more
atleast 1 shoot extra apart from festivities
- Finish more videogames and buy less new ones
- Become less materialistic
By buying less things I don`t need and impulsive
- Read more books, instead of slacking on the tablet
I`m proud to say I`ve fail all of these! Every single one I didn`t complete or do. So for next year i`m going to set high standards. I will let everything go unforced.